Intro Artra Condo
The Artra Condo is a brand new mixed development that dwells a plum site in front of Redhill MRT station, at Alexandra View on the outskirt of Orchard Road & the CBD. To establish for sale by the developer Tangs Skyline (Tang Group) in 2017.
Artra condo is actually the most conveniently found of all of the residences in the Alexandra / Redhill area.
More About The Artra Condo
The Artra is portion of a private condominium enclave, flanked by well known developments like The Metropolitan, Echelon, and Ascentia Sky, which have chiefly sold out. Redhill station is on the East-West MRT line, that runs right through the isle, joining the Financial District of Marina Bay & Raffles Place, and also Jurong Lake District on the west to the east, and straight onto Changi International Airport.
Main attributes of residing at a Artra condominium unit:
- A home on the city fringe at the Alexandra area, only 5 to 10 minutes by car to the Orchard Road shopping belt and the Central Business District (CBD).
- Less than 15 minutes train ride from the Marina Bay Financial District, Shenton Way & Raffles Place.
- The sheer convenience of a mixed development, with everything on your doorstep – retail shops & fast food outlets, groceries from the supermarket, and dining. Coupled with immediate accessibility to the MRT network that reaches to everywhere else in Singapore including the airport.
- And if you tire of the stores and F&B joints downstairs, there are always tons of pleasurable dining & relaxation options nearby. There is greenery of Dempsey Hill with its spread of taverns, restaurants & cafes & the laid back charm.
For much more traditional hawker food, try out the well known hawker stalls at Alexandra Village Food Centre Mei Ling Street, ABC Brickworks Market, and the character-load lanes of Tiong Bahru.
- Prospective renters should be attracted by the Artra condominium location. Besides all these attractions, it’s on the border of Orchard Road shopping district & the upmarket Tanglin precinct. Additionally it is a quick drive from Mount Faber, along with the Telok Blangah & Southern Ridges green belt of parks & recreational facilities.